- The Florida Everglades are among the most beautiful natural wonders of the world. Located in southern Florida, these extensive wetlands are full of wildlife and amazing things to see. If you’ve never had a chance to visit the Everglades, you’re in for a treat. Here are six things you might not know about the Florida Everglades, so you know...Read more
- Paris has charmed everyone with its vibrant streets, elevated art, superb cuisine and astonishing architecture. The one and only City of Lights exudes authenticity, romance, and style that no one can resist. Whether you’re strolling along the iconic Seine River, savouring soft and tasty French croissants or exploring its famous landmarks, you can always feel the unique atmosphere of La...Read more
- When people think France they often think Paris, history, food, wine and romance. But what inspires you to travel to far away, romantic places such as France? For me, it's simply opening a book and letting the words wash over me, encouraging me to visit the destinations written about within its pages. I hope these three books inspire you...Read more
- Sometimes you just have to make the most of any precious free time that any of us have, even if that means hopping on a plane (or even taking a short drive) and cramming as much as you can into a 48-hour vacation! And you’d be surprised at just how much you can do with that time! Montréal in...Read more
- Planning on heading east? You have to make Halifax, where friendly Haligonians enjoy their music-filled pubs and rooftop patios, a must-stop on your Atlantic adventures. I just returned from five rather cool, rainy and beer-soaked days in this historic gateway to the East Coast, but the soggy weather certainly did not dampen the locals’ spirits in their rowdy, packed bars, pubs,...Read more
- The season may be waning but summer memories of The Vineyard still warm our late August remembrances of sunny days. Primarily known as a summer colony, and only accessible by boat or air, Martha's Vineyard still charms with end of summer pristine beaches, bright gingerbread cottages, over flowing farmers markets and sun-setting lighthouses. Stay 'On Island' with these followsummer recommendations and enjoy...Read more
- 'People who meet, in this romantic setting Are so hypnotized by the lovely Evening summer breeze Warbling of a meadowlark Moonlight in Vermont' The Blackburn and Suessdorf standard softly serenades as a languid late afternoon summer sun greets us as we roll through the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont. It has been a long 9-hour drive, and we are in the middle of...Read more
- Ahhh the simple joys of a wonderful cup of tea, served in the sumptuous splendour of the Four Seasons George V . Don't let the address throw you off your quest for a little pampering and experiencing lux Paris. Make your reservation, shine your shoes, put on a jacket or perhaps a hat, and enjoy this truly unique experience in style....Read more
- If you’ve ever wondered what heaven on Earth would look like, you simply must visit Tahiti, the most breathtaking island of the Pacific Ocean. Along with Moorea, Bora Bora and more than a hundred of other beautiful islands, Tahiti constitutes the out-of-this-world archipelago of French Polynesia. This tropical paradise is one of the world’s most popular travel destinations, attracting...Read more
- Few countries hold as much 1000 and 1 Nights fascination as Morocco does and it seems everyone, gay or straight is planning a visit to this dreamy, fabled country where behind every medina wall an adventure awaits, awash in rainbow colours, art, architecture, and cuisine. Morocco has a romantic reputation as a great destination for mostly French and German tourists, but...Read more
has always been
a reflection on the day-to-day personal experiences of our worldly travel. What started in 2004 with us jetting away for a year voyaging around the globe, has now become a more mature and sophisticated experiential travelogue.
We call it living travel: the food, hotels, wine, flights; the thousands of life details that ebb and flow and make your travel truly alive.
We hope followsummer offers the kind of travel stories, photos, and videos that both excite and encourage you to follow your own followsummer dreams of travel.
A Mature & Sophisticated Experiential Guide to Traveling the World! Come Travel with Us!
Get more followsummer travel stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thanks for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
- Czech Republic
- French Polynesia
- luxury travel
- New Zealand
- Paris Travel
- Random Thoughts
- St. Maarten
- The Netherlands
- Toronto: In the City
- Travel America
- Travel Canada
- Travel News